PCCU introduces Xpress Checking! Xpress Checking offers members the benefit of a checking account without checks or overdraft fees. Xpress Checking is a “checkless” checking account that comes with a debit card for making purchases. Plus, you have the ability to pay bills, transfer funds, check your balance, and more through online and mobile banking.
Xpress Checking features include:
- No Overdraft Fees
- Mobile Wallets through Apple Pay; Samsung Pay; and Google Pay!
- Mobile Bill Pay – Set up automatic payments for monthly bills or send money to parents or friends.
- No Minimum Balance
- Monitor your spending, control spending limits, set up spending notifications and more with the PCCU Card Security App.
- Access to more than 5,000 ATMs through Alliance One and more than 25,000 ATMs through MoneyPass. Visit www.allianceone.coop and www.MoneyPass.com to find their closest respective ATMs
- Monthly Maintenance Fee of $4.95*
What you need to get started!
Getting started is easy. Just bring the following to one of our branches:
- Two pieces of identification; for example, your driver’s license, Social Security card, birth certificate, school ID, etc. While your social security card itself is not required if it is not one of your two pieces of id, you must be able to provide your Social Security number.
- $25 to open your membership account (Regular Share)
*Monthly service fees is $4.95 per month with a $2.00 per month fee for paper statements. You can eliminate the $2 paper statement fee by electing to receive FREE estatements. There is a $10 non-use fee on the debit card if the debit card is not used a minimum of one (1) transaction per month.