PCCU has made it easy with one PCCU Visa EMV Debit Card that works at the ATM and for purchases wherever Visa is accepted. The PCCU Visa EMV Debit Card works like a check… only better! It’s a vital part of your PCCU Ultimate Checking account. Don’t have Ultimate Checking, open one today at your favorite PCCU office and we can instantly issue you a card on the spot!
Just insert or swipe your card, sign the receipt, and go. Funds are withdrawn directly from your checking account. It’s faster and safer than cash or checks and is accepted at millions of locations worldwide.
- Your PCCU Visa Debit Card doubles as an ATM card.
- PCCU offers instant issue to get you started right away, no more having to wait for it to come in the mail!
- Lost, stolen, and damaged cards can be replaced in any of our offices while you wait, so you don’t have to be without your debit card!
- PCCU is a member of both Alliance One and MoneyPass networks and allow our members to use ATM’s in these networks without a surcharge up to five times a month.
- For your security withdrawals are limited to $500 in a twenty-four hour period.
- For your security purchases are limited to $3,000 in a twenty-four period.
- Call us at 800-582-7228 or send us a secure message through mobile or online banking if you need to temporarily raise these limits.
- Limit increases are subject to account review and at the credit union’s discretion.
- Register your card with Apple Pay, Google Pay, or Samsung Pay today!
- Need to report a lost or stolen debit card? Call 866-550-1680 for 24/7/365 service.
- Need to reset your PIN? Call our 24 hour automated PIN Now service at 888-886-0083. You will need to enter the card number, the four digit month and year of the cardholder’s birth (MM/YY), the last four digits of the cardholder’s Social Security number, the three digit CCV on the back of the card and the four digit PIN you would like.