- Teach your children how to save for their future early by enrolling them in the Super Saver Club at PCCU.
- A fun and exciting way for children to save for the future.
- Any child, eligible for PCCU membership, age 12 or younger can be enrolled.
- Earn rewards and prizes for saving by stopping in at your local PCCU branch.
How to Earn Super Saver Bucks
* Limit of 20 Super Saver bucks awarded per visit. No limit on amount when redeeming for prizes. Super Saver bucks cannot be issued for direct deposit.
|For every $5 deposited in your account||1
|Show us a B on your report card||1
|Show us an A on your report card||2
|Show us a perfect attendance for 1 grading period||2
|Earn a new certificate, recognition, or award||5
Super Saver Bucks Prize Redemption
|$5 deposited in your account||per 100
|$5 Amazon.com Gift Card||per 100
|$10 XBox Gift Card||per 200
|$25 Apple iTunes Gift Card||per 500
The Super Saver Account
- Super Saver Club kids are eligible to open a Super Saver account which earns higher interest on balances.
- Must be twelve years old or younger to qualify for a Super Saver Account. (Once the child turns 13 you will be notified that these funds will be transferred to the child’s regular share account.)
If you are not currently a PCCU member, be sure to bring:
- Two pieces of identification; for example, your Social Security card, birth certificate, or school ID. While your social security card itself is not required, you must be able to provide your Social Security number.
- $25 to open your membership account
Your parent or guardian (and two forms of ID for them)
Dividends are paid quarterly and calculated from day of deposit to day of withdrawal.
|Club Shares||Annual Percentage Rate||Annual Percentage Yield
|Club For (Misc. Future Expenses) Accounts||0.03%||0.03%
|Christmas Club (paid annually October 31)||0.03%||0.03%
Rates subject to change without notice.
For more information on terms and fees
Truth in Savings I
Truth in Savings II