PCCU’s Black Bird Card combines the purchasing power of Visa with a reloadable, prepaid debit card to meet your needs.
- Shop online without exposing your checking account
- Pay bills online and over the counter
- Get cash at ATMs
- Request your own personalized card with your name imprinted on it at no additional charge
- Check your balance online
- Reload with funds from your PCCU account over the phone*
- Great backup when you travel
Available to any member, regardless of credit, you can buy yours for just $3 , which includes an initial load. You can walk out the door with it today.
*Reloads cost just $3 and can be done over the phone during business hours.
Black Bird Cards are a great way to teach your teenager about how to handle money without the risk of a overdrafts. Mom and Dad can add money, check spending, and help their child learn better spending habits without the sting of overdrafts.
They can also provide an additional layer of security when shopping online or traveling.