The equity in your home can be a powerful financial tool. Whether you are making home improvements, going on vacation, paying for college or whatever your financial need might be, a home equity loan is a great choice. Home equity loans have lower interest rates than many other loans and the interest may be tax deductible! PCCU offers competitive interest rates and home equity options available to meet your particular need.
Home Equity Loans are great way to tap into the value you’ve built in your home. Whether it’s to improve or expand your home, modernize your heating and cooling system, or pay for a significant expense like education, a home equity loan enables you to access the investment you’ve made, and typically carries a lower interest rate than a personal loan. Your interest may even be tax deductible!
- 10 and 15 year fixed terms to set a payment that best suits your budget
- Competitive market rate that is fixed at closing; based on equity in your home
- Finance up to 95% of the value an Owner Occupied home
- Finance up to 75% of the value of an investment property.
Home Equity Line of Credit Loans
- 10 year draw period, followed by a 15 year repayment period
- Interest Only payments during draw period
- Variable Interest Rates
- Minimum Line is $10,000, Maximum is $50,000
- Access with a Visa HELOC Credit Card
To Apply for a Home Equity Loan, contact Lisa Cowgill (NMLS# 1068812) by email at email@example.com or call her at 765-489-4572, ext. 245.
Home Equity Closed-End Fixed Rates
|Tier A+||Tier A||Tier B||Tier C||Tier D|
|Primary borrower credit score||730+||729-680||679-640||639-600||≤ 599|
Owner- Occupied: LTV 81% - 90% - add .50% to base rate above
Non-Owner Occupied: LTV 1% - 75% - add 1.50% to base rate above
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
|Tier A+||Tier A||Tier B||Tier C|
|Primary borrower credit score||800+||700+||600+||< 600|
Maximum Annual Percentage Rate that may be imposed is 21%.
PCCU is an Equal Opportunity Lender