Update: April 1st, 2020
Currently all PCCU lobbies will remain closed until further notice. Our offices will continue to serve members through the drive-up lanes or by appointment during regular business hours.
March 17, 2020
PCCU is carefully tracking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, with special attention to employee and member health. Starting on Wednesday, March 18th all PCCU offices will continue to serve members through the drive-up lanes during regular business hours. Our lobbies will remain closed through April 1st, when we will review the situation as to how to proceed from that point. We feel this is an appropriate step that protects the health and welfare of the entire PCCU family, both staff and members.
While we all work together to lessen the impact of the outbreak we invite members to take advantage of the wide array of banking channels we offer that empower you to do your business remotely.
- PCCU Visa Debit & Credit Cards: Insert or swipe your card at point of sale to avoid contact with cash. LINK
- PCCU Visa Blackbird Reloadable Debit Cards: Load remotely with just a phone call to our offices. LINK
- ATMs: Use the ATM at any of our offices to make withdrawals and deposits. LINK
- Night Deposit Boxes: Available for after hours deposits and payments at all of our offices.
- PCCU AllWays Mobile, Online, & Audio Banking: Access your accounts 24/7 to check balances, transfer funds, and view electronic statements. LINK
- BillPay: Pay bills electronically through PCCU AllWays Mobile & Online banking, or send money to individuals. LINK
- Loan Applications: Fill out your loan application online or over the phone for quick processing and local decisions. We now offer secure e-signing to allow you to close the loan from the comfort and safety of your home or office. Special arrangements can be made to close a loan in the lobby by appointment for members unable to do so by e-sign. LINK
If we stick together and take care of one another we will come through this stronger. Our motto is “We believe in working together” because our credit union was formed in the tough times of the Great Depression, and it’s just as true today.
If you have questions or need personalized help
feel free to call us at
Our regular hours are:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm (Richmond & New Castle Only)