Seeking self-motivated, dynamic executive with entrepreneurial spirit to assist in developing operational, financial and administrative policies and make decisions within existing policies.
- Excellent leadership skills
- Outstanding ability to prioritize complex initiatives against business goals
- Advanced supervisory and training skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Superior interpersonal and collaboration skills along with a proven track record in effectively achieving results in a cross functional environment
- Effective in finding workable solutions and organizational alignment in highly complex or ambiguous situations
- Plan, direct and coordinate staff, programs and activities of the credit union to assure that objectives are being attained, plans fulfilled and members’ needs met.
- Specifically responsible for the administration of the Branch Operations, Regulatory Compliance, Mortgage Operations and Collections and Loss Mitigation functions.
Bachelor’s degree and related management experience are required.
PCCU offers an attractive salary and benefits package. For consideration send resume to:
Perfect Circle Credit Union HR Dept.
PO Box 29
Hagerstown IN 47346
Or by email to email@example.com