We understand that life can bring unexpected surprises and members might need help getting through to their next payday. Credit Unions were created to help working people access credit at reasonable and affordable rates, and PCCU recognizes that heritage. The 30-Day Loan reaffirms our commitment to our members, giving them a better option for short-term credit than overdraft advances or payday loans.
PCCU’s 30-Day Loan
- Fast, easy and confidential
- Short term one month loan
- Member must have a PCCU savings in good standing, other restrictions may apply
- Loan is up to 20% of your gross monthly income (maximum of $600), with approved credit
- The first 30-Day Loan is limited to the lesser of $200 or 20% of your gross monthly income. After paying it off, you must wait thirty days before taking a second 30-Day Loan.
- All 30-Day Loan Applications must be made in person, online applications are not accepted for this product.
|Borrow||Finance Charge *|
The 30-Day Loan is not intended to be used for a long term debt solution. If you need more in-depth, long term help, ask your loan officer. They will listen and help you find possible longer term solutions. You can also get more help by visiting PCCU's Financial Resource Center